Jenny's Favorites: March Edition


Here are the beloved things that I lugged around with me through through the airports, hotels and concert venues of 5 countries this past month.

1. I read and loved Ann Pachet's The Patron Saint of Liars and Liane Moriaty's The Last Anniversary

2. These trusty Bose Headphones have gotten me through many a flight.

3. Citizen of Humanity Rocket Jeans are my new favorite. I bought them in light blue for spring and wore them all month. They are perfect rolled up or down.

4. Kaskade's Atmosphere feels like it was the soundtrack to my month. Most of the Macklemore & Ryan Lewis shows in Australia were a part of a festival circuit and Kaskade usually went right before.

5. In my opinion, TJ Maxx is the place to get suitcases. I've yet to find the suitcase that'll last forever, but I have found tons of quality suitcases that last.

6. Lush's Sandstone is a great soap for travel. One little bar has lasted me over a month and it has sand in it to exfoliate along with coconut oil and gardenia extract.

7. These classic sunglasses went with everything I wore.

8. Shaveworks The Cool Fix kept my legs looking nice in shorts.

9. I bought Jason the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic Instant Film Camera for his birthday and it's been so much fun to travel with. I love the added excitement of the anticipation of waiting for the photo to develop and I love that I was able to take a photo of a vendor at the fish market in Manila and give it to him, so he could hang it on the wall of his stall.

10. Uxibal's Trenza booties were on my feet all month. Super comfortable yet very stylish for running around venues and airports alike and perfect with pants, skirts, etc. More about my love for Uxibal later this month.

11. Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Honey Mints only have three ingredients! Whipped honey, mint extract and cacao. After not eating refined sugar all month on tour, I bought these as soon as I got home to enjoy something sweet but stay on that no sugar kick. UPDATE: Here's a second post on the mints, some people hate them. 


No comments